Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this on Campbell's Kitchen recipes.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 3⁄4 cups swanson beef broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 lb boneless pork loin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 medium mushrooms
- 1 large red onion, cut into 12 wedges
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- MIX cornstarch, broth, soy, sugar, garlic powder and ginger in saucepan. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens.
- THREAD alternately pork, mushrooms and onion on 4 skewers.
- GRILL or broil kabobs 20 minute or until done, turning and brushing often with broth mixture. Thread 1 tomato on each skewer.
- HEAT remaining broth mixture to a boil. Serve with kabobs and rice.
- TIP: Swanson Kitchen Tip: This recipe is also great using Swanson® Lower Sodium or Certified Organic Beef Broth in place of the regular beef broth.