Recipe by Lvs2Cook
This recipe is very tasty and easy to make. It's great having the chops in the freezer for an easy meal. The recipe comes from 30 Day Gourmet.
Top Review by Teachingjill
I had never tried a marinade you needed to cook and cool first- but it was worth it! I marinated our pork chops about an hour in the sauce. Everyone (including kiddos) raved. I will definitely add this to my limited number of OAMC recipes!
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 pork chops, 1 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients EXCEPT the pork chops in a pan and bring to boil. Cook for 5 minutes. Cool completely.
- When the marinade is completely cool, place the chops in a labeled freezer bag. Pour the marinade over the chops and close the bag. Make sure the marinade has reached all the pork chops. Label, seal and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw completely in the refrigerator (mine took about 24 hours to thaw). Grill chops, discarding marinade, until completely cooked, about 7 or 8 minutes per side.