Prep 3 mins
Cook 7 hrs
It doesn't get any easier than this!! From The Busy Mom's Slow Cooker Cookbook.
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 pork chops, 1 inch thick
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic in small bowl and mix well.
- Place pork chops in cooker;pour mixture over top.
- Cover and cook on low heat 7-8 hours.
I was pressed for time so instead of using the slow cooker, I dredged the pork chops in flour, put a little olive oil in a skillet and browned the chops on both side. Poured the sauce over chops and covered skillet and simmered for an hour. Served with white rice and broccoli.Was just as tender as if I used the crock pot. Cant go wrong with this recipe, comes out awesome every time!!
My kids loved this recipe!! They loved the sauce. I can't believe how easy this was to put all together. I did cook 1 tbs butter and 1tbs of flour and than added juice after it made the rau, to make sauce thicker. Will def make this again. Thank you for posting a great recipe!!
This was very easy to put together with ingredients I normally have on hand. I followed the recipe as written other then I doubled it. I also only cooked this for four hours and it was done perfectly.