Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 4 green onions
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 3 (4 ounce) boneless center cut pork chops, cut into 1/4-inch strips (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 4 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid; keep warm.
- Remove green tops from green onions; thinly slice, and set aside. Mince white portions of green onions; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add minced green onions, bell pepper, pork, and mushrooms; sauté 3 minutes or until pork is browned.
- Combine reserved 1/4 cup cooking liquid, teriyaki sauce, and chili garlic sauce in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add pasta and teriyaki sauce mixture to pan; toss well to coat. Stir in sliced green onion tops.