Make and share this Teriyaki Pineapple Turkey Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Drain pineapple; reserve 1/2 cup juice. Reserve 2 pineapple slices for snack or other use.
- Stir together teriyaki sauce and reserved pineapple juice in small bowl.
- Mix together turkey, ginger, bread crumbs and 1/4 cup teriyaki mixture. Shape into 8 patties.
- Grill patties, brushing with remaining teriyaki mixture, until brown and cooked through. Place pineapple slices on grill and cook until lightly golden brown.
- Serve burgers on buns with cheese and pineapple.
- *Tip: To make 4 servings, use 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE Pineapple Slices and cut remaining ingredients in half.