Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These marinated mushrooms are very simple to prepare and very popular for buffets etc.
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 garlic clove (I use pickled garlic Pickled Garlic sliced)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Heat (on medium heat) the soy sauce, vinegar, oil, pepper, garlic, ginger, onions and splenda together.
- Add quartered mushrooms until heated the mushrooms have heated through.
- Allow to cool and store in a container in the fridge overnight before serving.
What a delightful recipe! I used an extra garlic clove and a bit more pepper flakes to make it extra spicy and loved every bite. Thanks so much for sharing this great recipe!