Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a great alternative to the same old receipe. It is kid approved. You could also make little meatballs for appitizers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb sausage
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 can chopped water chestnut (more if you like)
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons Yoshida gourmet sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Mix all and place in loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour 15 minute.
- Remove and drain any fat.
- cut slits in top and add 2 more tablespoons of the yoshita sauce and sprinkle with fresh ground pepper and sliced green onion tops.
- Return to oven 10 more minute.
- Serve with rice and veg.
i made the meat balls and severed them with warmed teryaki sauce and they were quite good. the flavors blend nicely. thank you for another great recipe
This was okay. I like the basic idea, but I will play around with the recipe to see if it can be approved.