Recipe by Loves2Teach
To prepare ahead, combine the ingredients, and shape into a loaf the night before or in the morning. Remove from the refrigerator to stand while you heat the oven.
Top Review by yenners
sorry... husband and I did not enjoy this one. the marmalade made it taste too sweet for my husband (he doesn't like sweet flavors to his food). We didn't taste a hint of teriyaki sauce, so maybe if we added more of that. The texture was odd, it almost felt as if it wasn't cooked all the way, but I cooked it even longer than the directions, and the color certainly told us it was done. Very easy to make though.
- 2⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 large egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together the marmalade, 2 tbs teriyaki sauce, vinegar, and red pepper. Set aside.
- Combine ground beef, and the next 5 ingredients, and the remaining 1 tbs of teryaki sauce. Shape into a 4x7 loaf.
- Bake at 350 in a 9 inch pan or baking dish for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and pour the marmalade mixture over the meat; bake 8-10 more minutes or until done.