Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
My husband and I found this recipe at a Publix grocery in Venice, FL. Quick, easy, and delicious!
Make and share this Teriyaki Meatball Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups water
- 12 ounces vegetables (fresh or frozen, broccoli, carrots, snow peas, cabbage)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 12 ounces meatballs (homestyle not Italian meatballs)
- 1 (12 1/8 ounce) jar stir-fry sauce (preferably Kikkoman)
- Place water and vegetables in large saute pan, cover and bring to a boil on Medium-high. Cook 5 minutes.
- Add both packages of ramen noodles, breaking noodles apart while adding to veggies (do not add seasoning from packets). Stir in meatballs; cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in stir-fry sauce; cook (uncovered) for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until sauce is thoroughly heated. Sauce will thicken while standing.