- 2⁄3 cup red wine
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic (or more)
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients and trim any fat from the flank steak.
- Score the flank steak and put into a gallon size freezer bag,add the marinade and put in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- (longer is better) Also, you may double or triple the marinade recipe and do several flank steaks and store in the freezer,just be sure to get as much air out of the bags before putting in the freezer.
- Cook the flank steak approx. 5-6 minutes on each side for medium rare.