Recipe by The Big D
This recipe came from my Mom's friend. I've never found a better sauce, and allergies prevent me from buying store bought. This is easy to make, delicious, and works with just about anything.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Place the item you are marinating into a large plastic bag and add marinade to cover.
- Let marinade for 4-6 hours or overnight. Turn bag over every hour or so if you are awake.
- Extra marinade can be put in a saucepan and reduced over low heat to a sauce consistancy.
- Stir often to avoid the sugars burning.