Recipe by PCrocker
My mother-in-law made this for dinner one night and I just had to have the recipe. It made the most tender London Broil. Plan to marinate overnight. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup Coke
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour into a large zippered freezer bag.
- Pierce london broil several times with sharp fork and place in bag with marinade.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Grill for 10 to 15 minutes per side or according to desired doneness.