Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Teriyaki Pork Chops or Chicken
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 4 pork chops or 4 chicken breasts
- Mix garlic and brown sugar.
- Then add rest of ingredients, mix well.
- Marinate pork chops or chicken breast for 1 hour at room temperature or if you prefer overnight in the refrigerator.
- Grill or bake accordingly.
Good stuff! I marinated wings for 3 hours then baked them, YUM! Thanks so much for posting this ;)
This went over very well. . .marinated boneless, skinless chicken breasts in it for 24 hours. Agree with the others that these are ingredients most of us have on hand at all times, so it's a great quick fix recipe. Thanks for sharing!
Good stuff, wanted to lick the plate! Ideal for making and freezing as an uncooked ready meal. Will cook again.