Recipe by Salty Spider
This is a wonderful teriyaki marinade for grilling! If you like add lemon/lime juice or minced ginger to make it a zestier marinade. This marinade works great for any type of meat or vegetable.
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, orange juice, garlic, and pepper.
- Pour over desired meat or vegetable. Cover and marinade in the refrigerator for as long as you desire.
- The flavor will be stronger the longer you marinade the meat or vegetable. I usually marinade it overnight for meat and a couple of hours for vegetables.