Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 3 -6 thawed chicken breasts (depending on servings)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 zuccini squash (cut into cubes)
- 2 yellow squash (cut into cubes)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen asparagus
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 -6 aluminum foil, sheets
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix stuffing mix with 1 1/2 cups water.
- Spray foil sheets with non stick of choice (i prefer canola oil).
- Divide stuffing mix evenly among foils.
- Layer Chicken, zucchini, squash and asparagus on top of stuffing.
- Drizzle a tsp of lime juice onto chicken
- Top with drizzling Teriyaki glaze.
- (For slightly sweeter taste add a pinch of sugar to the glaze and stir before adding to chicken).
- Bring up sides and ends of foils, double folding to lock in heat.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 30-35 minutes (or until chicken is cooked throughout).
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Optional Changes.
- Substitute Teriyaki glaze/lime juice for Thai Peanut Sauce and add a few finely chopped peanuts.