Prep 4 hrs
Cook 10 mins
I've never made this--mostly I just want the nutritional information. Let me know what you think of it.
- 6 lamb chops, each about 3/4 inch thick
- 1 cup roasted garlic teriyaki sauce (or any other teriyaki marinade)
- Place chops in large plastic food bag; pour in sauce. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several time to coat chops well. Refrigerate 4 hours, turning bag over occasionally.
- Preheat grill 5 minutes. (I use an indoor electric grill.) Remove chops from marinade; discard marinade.
- Arrange 3 chops in single layer on grill. Grill 3 minutes. Turn chops over; grill 2-3 minutes longer. Repeat with other 3 chops.