Recipe by chef blade
These are great made with beef sirloin or pork tenderloin; whatever you're in the mood for. Blanching the green peppers will soften them a little, but not necessary. Grilling over charcoal is a plus.
Top Review by Derf
Yummy kabobs!! I used precut beefsteak from the local butcher and marinated them overnight. Just perfect!! I was serving them for a luncheon and since I was serving several salads I used just the meat, no fruit and veggies. Loved the marinade, soo much flavour! I cooked them in the oven this time but will look forward to the summer to try them with the veggies and fruit and cook them on the BBQ. Thanks for sharing a keeper!
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 medium bell peppers
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef or 1 1⁄2 lbs pork, trimmed of fat and cut into 1 inch cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 7 ingredients for the marinade Reserve a small amount for basting Add beef or pork cubes to remaining marinade and seal, chill for 3-4 hours, turning once or twice Thread the meat, veggies and fruit on metal skewers Grill over medium charcoal for approx.
- 15 minutes, turning and basting.