These are great made with beef sirloin or pork tenderloin; whatever you're in the mood for. Blanching the green peppers will soften them a little, but not necessary. Grilling over charcoal is a plus.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 medium bell peppers
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef or 1 1⁄2 lbs pork, trimmed of fat and cut into 1 inch cubes
- Combine first 7 ingredients for the marinade Reserve a small amount for basting Add beef or pork cubes to remaining marinade and seal, chill for 3-4 hours, turning once or twice Thread the meat, veggies and fruit on metal skewers Grill over medium charcoal for approx.
- 15 minutes, turning and basting.