Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe is from http://onceamonthmom.com (Once A Month Mom helps you fill your freezer by creating monthly menus using seasonal recipes.) I haven't tried it yet...please review if you do!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1. In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients. Place chicken in freezer bag. Pour marinade over chicken, seal bag, and let marinate 8 hours OR freeze (it will marinate as it freezes and thaws later on).
- 2. To cook, thaw if frozen. Remove chicken from marinade and grill until juices run clear, occasionally brushing with marinade. Or, to cook in oven, place in a greased baking dish and cover with foil. Bake at 350ºF uncovered 20-30 minutes. Uncover; brush with marinade. Bake uncovered 20-30 minutes longer or until juices run clear, occasionally brushing with marinade. You can serve this with rice and veggies.