Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These hamburgers have a delicious, sweet oriental flavor.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- lettuce leaf
- tomatoes, sliced
- Combine the first 6 ingredients and shape into patties.
- Cook patties in a large skillet over medium-low heat 20 minutes, turning once.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato and mustard.
This is a really tasty burger that I will make again and have it on a bun with the lettuce and tomato & mustard. I was serving it with an eggplant casserole so left off the bun. Very moist flavor loaded burger patty
Please don't be fooled by the overly squishy texture of these burgers after you mix up the ingredients--they are perfect!! I love a good old burger, just lettuce, tomato, cheese, but every so often, you want a change. This is a great one. I fried the burger in a skillet, and toped with lettuce, tomato and mayo, and I'm in love. This will be one of my weekly burgers. Oh, Yum!!!!
This recipe is awesome! Make sure to use the mustard ( I had honey dijon) It really brings out the flavor!