1/1 Photo of Teriyaki Ground Beef Paillards With Corn and Red Pepper Relish
Quick to make, this satisfying main-dish meal is perfect for serving with rice, quinoa, or noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For paillards, shape the beef into 3 or 4 flat, round disks.
- 2Heat lemon juice in a nonstick pan and cook paillards over medium-high heat about 3 minutes each side, or until 160* in the center.
- 3Coat paillards in teriyaki sauce and cook 1 minute longer each side (keep warm).
- 4For relish, quickly saute pepper in teriyaki sauce until softened.
- 5Combine cooked pepper with corn, adding more sauce if necessary.
- 6Season relish with salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Serve paillards topped with relish.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Ground Beef Paillards With Corn and Red Pepper Relish
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.6
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 993.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 23.8 g