Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick to make, this satisfying main-dish meal is perfect for serving with rice, quinoa, or noodles.
Make and share this Teriyaki Ground Beef Paillards With Corn and Red Pepper Relish recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 -2 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons frozen corn kernels (warmed)
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- For paillards, shape the beef into 3 or 4 flat, round disks.
- Heat lemon juice in a nonstick pan and cook paillards over medium-high heat about 3 minutes each side, or until 160* in the center.
- Coat paillards in teriyaki sauce and cook 1 minute longer each side (keep warm).
- For relish, quickly saute pepper in teriyaki sauce until softened.
- Combine cooked pepper with corn, adding more sauce if necessary.
- Season relish with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve paillards topped with relish.