1/1 Photo of Teriyaki Ground Beef Paillards With Corn and Red Pepper Relish
Quick to make, this satisfying main-dish meal is perfect for serving with rice, quinoa, or noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For paillards, shape the beef into 3 or 4 flat, round disks.
- 2Heat lemon juice in a nonstick pan and cook paillards over medium-high heat about 3 minutes each side, or until 160* in the center.
- 3Coat paillards in teriyaki sauce and cook 1 minute longer each side (keep warm).
- 4For relish, quickly saute pepper in teriyaki sauce until softened.
- 5Combine cooked pepper with corn, adding more sauce if necessary.
- 6Season relish with salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Serve paillards topped with relish.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Ground Beef Paillards With Corn and Red Pepper Relish
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.6
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 993.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 23.8 g