Recipe by Gigi
This is a great teriyaki marinade for all kinds of grilled meat. I love it for grilled shrimp
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce (I use low-sodium)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons dry ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 4 tablespoons molasses
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put soy in small bowl.
- Whisk in ground mustard, ginger, garlic, and onion.
- Add molasses and stir well.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Add meat and stir or mix to cover meat with marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Marinate shrimp 4-6 hours, other meats 4-24 hours, shaking or stirring four or more times to distribute marinade.
- Grill or broil meat as desired.