1/1 Photo of Teriyaki Grilled Pork Steaks
Plan ahead the steaks need to marinade for 8-24 hours (24 hours is even better!) I made these on my indoor grill they are very good, they could also be broiled in the oven and of coarse an outdoor grill. If you can fit a few more pork steaks in the marinade then go ahead! This marinade will also work well for pork tenderloins and cubed pork for kabobs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 pork loin steaks (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml sherry wine or 59.14 ml white wine or 59.14 ml red wine
- 118.29 ml molasses or 118.29 ml honey
- 14.79 ml grated fresh ginger (can use more)
- 29.58-44.37 ml minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 4.92 ml black pepper (or to taste)
- 2 large green onions, coarsley chopped
- 1In a bowl mix/whisk all ingredients together (the oil to black pepper) until well blended, add in green onions; pour the mixture into a large ziploc freezer bag.
- 2Using a fork poke holes all over in the pork steaks.
- 3Add steaks into the marinade and seal bag tighly, then turn to coat in the mixture.
- 4Place the bag into a large bowl to prevent any leaks.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for 8-24 hours turning occasionally.
- 6When ready to cook remove pork steaks, scrape off any ginger, garlic and green onions.
- 7Transfer pork to a large plate/s and discard the marinade, let the meat sit out on counter to almost room temperature before grilling or broiling (this might take a couple of hours, this is an important step it will relax the meat fibers to create a more juicy tender pork steak).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Grilled Pork Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.0
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2033.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pork loin steaks