Teriyaki Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- In a 2-quart baking dish, combine all marinade ingredients.
- Cut chicken thighs in half; add to marinade and cover.
- Refrigerating at least 2 hours, turning chicken once.
- Heat Grill.
- Drain chicken, reserving marinade, Alternately thread chicken, bell pepper, zucchini, and pineapple into four 12-inch metal or wooden skewers.
- (note: if using wooden skewers; soak in water for 20 minutes) When ready to grill, place kabobs on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4-6 inches from med-high coals.
- Cook 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, turning often and brushing frequently with reserved marinade.
- Discard any remaining marinade.