1/1 Photo of Teriyaki Green Beans
From Taste of the South magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and honey; set aside.
- 2In a large saute pan, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- 3Add pepper and onion, saute for 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender.
- 4Add beans, cashews, and teriyaki-honey mixture; toss gently until heated through.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.4
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 337.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 4.4 g