Teriyaki-Glazed Turkey Burgers
- To make the glaze: add the honey, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic to a small bowl; stir until blended; set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the turkey, celery, and green onions.
- Add in 3 tablespoons of the Teriyaki Glaze; stir to combine.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties, 3/4 inch thick.
- Place patties on a well-greased grill over high heat.
- Grill, turning 2-3 times and brushing liberally with the glaze until the patties are browned and cooked through.
- Serve on toasted buns with lettuce and any other accompaniments you desire.