Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A flavorful sauce that goes well with turkey.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- To make the glaze: add the honey, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic to a small bowl; stir until blended; set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the turkey, celery, and green onions.
- Add in 3 tablespoons of the Teriyaki Glaze; stir to combine.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties, 3/4 inch thick.
- Place patties on a well-greased grill over high heat.
- Grill, turning 2-3 times and brushing liberally with the glaze until the patties are browned and cooked through.
- Serve on toasted buns with lettuce and any other accompaniments you desire.
These were a hit! DH loves anything with teriyaki sauce and this was no exception. I seved them on whole grain buns with a cucumber salad. It was a nice day out, so these got grilled. YUM! :)