1/1 Photo of Teriyaki Glazed Oven-Baked Chicken
8 hrs 40 mins
Plan ahead the chicken needs to marinate for 8 hours. This recipe can easily be doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl stir together the teriyaki sauce, orange juice concentrate, sesame oil, garlic and black pepper until well combined.
- 2Place the chicken pieces in a large bowl, then pour HALF the marinade over the chicken; toss with clean hands to coat, reserve the other half marinade for basting the chicken.
- 3Cover and refrigerate the chicken for 8 hours.
- 4Remove the chicken from the marinade and discrd marinade.
- 5Set oven to 400 degrees.
- 6Place the chicken pieces on a large foil-lined baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray, skin-side up.
- 7Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- 8Bake for about 40-45 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- 9Brush with the reserved marinade 5 minutes before end of cooking.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Glazed Oven-Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 874.0
- Calories from Fat 568
- Total Fat 63.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 243.8 mg
- Sodium 1608.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 59.9 g