Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Plan ahead the chicken needs to marinate for 8 hours. This recipe can easily be doubled.
Top Review by ntludu
AWESOME! My DH and my 3 little DS loved this and they are so picky. I also used skinless boneless chicken breats.I added a big splash of soy sauce and so I didn't salt it at the end. I served this with some chinese veggies, a little rice and some ramen noodles.
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 3 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 whole chicken (cut into pieces)
- In a bowl stir together the teriyaki sauce, orange juice concentrate, sesame oil, garlic and black pepper until well combined.
- Place the chicken pieces in a large bowl, then pour HALF the marinade over the chicken; toss with clean hands to coat, reserve the other half marinade for basting the chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate the chicken for 8 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discrd marinade.
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the chicken pieces on a large foil-lined baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray, skin-side up.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Brush with the reserved marinade 5 minutes before end of cooking.