Plan ahead the chicken needs to marinate for 8 hours. This recipe can easily be doubled.
Make and share this Teriyaki Glazed Oven-Baked Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl stir together the teriyaki sauce, orange juice concentrate, sesame oil, garlic and black pepper until well combined.
- Place the chicken pieces in a large bowl, then pour HALF the marinade over the chicken; toss with clean hands to coat, reserve the other half marinade for basting the chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate the chicken for 8 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discrd marinade.
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the chicken pieces on a large foil-lined baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray, skin-side up.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Brush with the reserved marinade 5 minutes before end of cooking.
AWESOME! My DH and my 3 little DS loved this and they are so picky. I also used skinless boneless chicken breats.I added a big splash of soy sauce and so I didn't salt it at the end. I served this with some chinese veggies, a little rice and some ramen noodles.
This was yummy and so, so easy! I used skinless, boneless breasts, which I thought might take away some of the intended flavor, but I was wrong. I'm sure the long marinating time has something to do with it, but the chicken was super flavorful and juicy. I stupidly forgot to salt the chicken before cooking and when I first tasted it I thought it was missing something (no kidding!). I served with teriyaki noodles and vegetables. Thanks!