Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just great for summertime grilling!
- 1 1⁄4-1 1⁄2 lbs beef, top cut into 1-inch cubes or 1 1⁄4-1 1⁄2 lbs bottom sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup bottled teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon oriental sesame oil (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 -12 green onions
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into slices (optional)
- Thread beef cubes onto metal or bamboo skewers. (Soak bamboo skewers in water for at least 20 minutes to keep them from burning.) Combine teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, if desired, and garlic in small bowl. Brush beef and onions with part of glaze, saving some for grilling; let beef stand 15 to 30 minutes.
- Oil hot grid to help prevent sticking. Grill beef, on covered grill, over mediumKINGSFORD® Briquets, 6 to 9 minutes for medium doneness, turning several times and brushing with glaze. Add onions and tomatoes, if desired, to grid 3 to 4 minutes.
- After beef; grill until onions and tomatoes are tender. Remove from grill; brush skewers, onions and tomatoes with remaining glaze.
Good kabob recipe. I marinaded the steak all day. I also added bits of bell pepper and pineapple to this. Yum!