Teriyaki-Ginger Pork Tenderloin
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- Cut tenderloin into 1/2 thick slices; flatten slices with palm of hand. Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork, and cook 3 minute on each side or until browned.
- Combine teriyaki sauce and remaining 3 ingredients, stirring well. Add to pork in skillet. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes. Remove pork from skillet, and spoon sauce over pork.