Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Cooking Light. Per serving: 161 calories, 3 g fat, 24.3 g protein, 7.8 g carb, 0.1 fiber, 74 mg cholesterol. Recommended served over curried rice.
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim visible fat from pork.
- Slice tenderloin into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Flatten slices with palm of hand.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add pork; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Mix together teriyaki sauce and remaining ingredients; stir to blend well.
- Add to skillet; bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- Remove pork from skillet; spoon sauce over pork.