Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fried dace is a fish that come from China. You can buy from Chinese market.
- 453.59 g pork, shredded
- 1 yellow onion, cube
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2839.08 ml cooked rice
- 78.07 ml teriyaki sauce
- 3 fish, Chinese can fried dace shredded
- 2 stalk green onions, cube
- In a mixing bowl blend together the pork, onions with some of the teriyaki sauce and marinade overnight.
- In a hot wok add oil to coat the wok add eggs and cook and remove from the wok.
- In the same wok recoat with oil add pork mixture and saute to a golden brown pork mixture and place into a bowl. Add in the cooked rice and saute and lightly toast the rice. Add cooked eggs, teriyaki sauce and salt to taste. Blend in the fried dace strips and green onion and mix well.