Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this from Santa Cruz Tom at a grill fest in Lake Tahoe. This is the closest thing to meat candy as you can get. It's a real simple marinade that works every time. It's a great
- 2 lbs flank steaks
- 1 1⁄2 cups teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- Combine Teriyaki and pineapple juice in large ziploc bag.
- Add steak to bag, seal bag.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours (up to 24 hours).
- When ready to cook, remove steak from bag.
- Best Grilled but could be broiled.
- Slice diagonally against the grain in 1/2 inch strips.