Recipe by dale!
A healthy low fat meal that you can whip up in a hurry!
Top Review by ellie_
Delicious low fat supper. However I think this takes a bit longer to cook than indicated -- about 20-30 -- but I may have used larger amounts of vegetables than indicated thus having a longer cooking time. Thanks Dale for sharing.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 lb white fish fillet, sliced and bones removed
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 bunch bok choy, chopped
- 4 ounces mushrooms, quartered
- 2 ounces snow peas, halved
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped in half
- 7 ounces fresh hokkien noodles (or similar)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a non-stick wok (if your wok is not non-stick you may need extra oil).
- Stir fry the onion and garlic until tender.
- Add the fish and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Remove the fish and onion from the pan and set aside.
- Add the orange juice and teriyaki sauce to the pan.
- Bring to the boil then turn the heat down a little.
- Toss in the bok choy, mushrooms, snow peas, asparagus and noodles.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring.
- Return the fish and onion to the wok.
- Cook another minute to heat through and serve immediately.