Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Taste of Home
Make and share this Teriyaki Finger Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients.
- Trim fat from steak and slice across the grain into 1/2-in. strips.
- Add the beef to bag; seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Loosely thread meat strips onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 7-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning often.
I've been making this exact recipe from Taste of Home for years. Can't believe I found it here. It's a tried and true recipe. What I do different is that I use olive oil instead of canola, dried onion flakes instead of fresh minced onion, and I use balsamic vinegar and sometimes rice wine vinegar. It's a fabulous recipe that's filled with flavor. Thx. Jazz Lover for posting one of my fave's.