Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you like eating relatively "clean". Here is a very simple, fast, and easy recipe I'd like to share that contains just 4 ingredients: egg whites (egg beaters), tofu, teriyaki sauce, and olive oil. It is a version of the "Tofu Egg Scramble" featured in the January 2007 issue of "Oxygen" magazine for "Women's Fitness".
- Drain water off of the tofu & dry as much as possible.
- Dice the tofu.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet.
- Place olive oil in skillet.
- Place cubed tofu in skillet carefully & cook until brown.
- Add the teriyaki sauce & mix well.
- Add the egg whites & scramble.
- Cook until most of the excess water has evaporated from the tofu.