Recipe by children from A to Z
This recipe if from a OAMC cookbook I borrowed from a friend. I made this last night and it was awesome. The sauce was very thin when it came out of the oven so I thickened it with cornstarch & water. So easy and so tasty. Try it you won't be sorry.
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 22.18 ml red wine vinegar
- 9.85 ml vegetable oil or 9.85 ml sesame seed oil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 3.69 ml ground ginger
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast
- 236.59 ml long grain rice, uncooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, oil, garlic, and ginger to make marinade.
- Freeze chicken in marinade in a 1-gallon freezer bag.
- When preparing to serve, thaw chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour chicken and marinade into a baking dish that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Serve chicken over rice.