1/4 Photos of Teriyaki Delight
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This is an easy and delicious main dish. If you started marinating the chicken in the morning, this is a very quick main dish in the evening. Recipe from Family Fun. Prep time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1Place chicken in gallon sized zip-lock bag and the marinade ingredients. Place in bowl in refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Turn bag occasionally during the day.
- 2Remove chicken from bag and discard marinade.
- 3This can be cooked on grill or in broiler.
- 4Either way chicken should be cooked about 5 minutes on each side.
- 5Transfer to cutting board and let thighs rest for 5 minutes.
- 6Slice each piece at a diagonal. Sprinkle on toasted sesame seeds.
- 7Serve over rice, and garnished with green onions.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Delight
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.3
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 115.0 mg
- Sodium 1047.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 28.9 g