- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen broccoli carrots and water chestnut mix (loose-pack)
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces.
- Place the frozen vegetables in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the tapioca over the vegetables.
- Place the chicken pieces over the vegetables.
- In a small bowl, add the chicken broth, marmalade, teriyaki sauce, dry mustard, and ground ginger; stir to combine.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.