Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was one of my first OAMC recipe. I love this recipe. The ease of preparation and taste are real winners.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 (5 lb) bag chicken wings, frozen
- Divide chicken wings between 2-3 one gallon ziploc freezer bags.
- In a 4 cup measuring cup assemble remaining ingredients and stir.
- Divide teriyaki sauce between the 2 or 3 bags of chicken wings, and freeze.
- To prepare chicken wings, thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- Place wings in a large baking pan along with teriyaki sauce.
- Heat oven to 400°F and bake for 30 minutes turning once.
We liked these wings, but I think next time I will try baking the wings without them sitting in the marinade - we thought they were salty even though I used a very low sodium soy sauce. Made for Spring 2012 Pick A Chef.
Excellent!! I made one batch, and have 2 more packets ready to go in the freezer. Great recipe!