Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
1001 Best Slow Cooker Recipes
- 1360.77 g chicken wings, trimmed
- 354.88 ml packed light brown sugar
- 236.59 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml hoisin sauce
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml chopped parsley
- 14.79 ml toasted sesame seeds
- Place chicken wings in slow cooker; pour combined remaining ingredients, except parsley and sesame seeds, over chicken wings.
- Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours. Sprinkle with parsley and sesame seeds.
I made this for the DM and the DS using 7 chicken wings with a weight of 750g (before tips were removed) and they thoroughly enjoyed for their dinner, I cooked on low for the first hour and then switched to high for 3 hours for beautifully coloured and moist chicken wings, thank you dicentra, made for Name that Ingredient tag game.