Recipe by johnvac52
Great finger food to serve at parties.
Top Review by RZ1234
MMMMM!!! Best and easiest teriyaki sauce I've made! The lemon juice might be the key ingredient here. Leftovers the next night were even better. I used dehydrated garlic and olive oil, and added extra brown sugar. This recipe is a keeper!
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 lbs chicken wings (cut at joint with tips removed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients and add Chicken Wings.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Arrange wings on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake 40-45 minutes, basting occasionally with marinade.