Prep 6 hrs
Cook 45 mins
Great finger food to serve at parties.
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 lbs chicken wings (cut at joint with tips removed)
- Combine all ingredients and add Chicken Wings.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Arrange wings on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake 40-45 minutes, basting occasionally with marinade.
MMMMM!!! Best and easiest teriyaki sauce I've made! The lemon juice might be the key ingredient here. Leftovers the next night were even better. I used dehydrated garlic and olive oil, and added extra brown sugar. This recipe is a keeper!
I did not marinate the wings, as I was in a hurry, but this was very good anyway! I added just a touch of barbeque sauce to thicken it up a bit and basted while in the oven. Thanks for a good recipe.
Very tasty wings. Would have liked a little more intense flavour.