Recipe by School cooker
Fast easy and oh so good.I am going through my hundreds of recipe books to pass them on.I need the space for the new ones.So I am posting the recipes I want to keep.I hope you enjoy this as much as we do.This is basic so change what you want.
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up wings,do not use tips.
- Arrange in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingred.in a pan and simmer til sugar is dissolved.Cool and pour over chicken.
- Marinate in frige 2 hours or over night.Turn occasionally.
- Bake in sauce for 45 minute to 1 hour at 350 deg.
- Baste while baking.
- Drain on a paper towel and enjoy.
- I serve with some pot stickers or rice.