Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
These wings are easy and delicious. The two dips are different and wonderful.
Make and share this Teriyaki Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs chicken drummettes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle teriyaki marinade, sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, for garnish
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese with chives
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup organic smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, defrosted
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and pat dry the chicken drumettes. Season with salt and pepper. Place the chicken in large zip-top bag. Pour the teriyaki marinade and crushed pineapple into the bag. Zip the bag and mix the chicken around with your hands by squeezing the bag. Place the bag in the refrigerator and let sit for 1 hour.
- When ready to cook the drumettes, line a baking sheet with tin foil. Remove the drumettes from the marinade bag and place them on the baking sheet, leaving some space between each piece. Throw away the marinade bag and wash hands with warm water and soap.
- Using oven mitts place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Remove the drumettes from the oven with baking mitts and, using tongs, place the drumettes on a serving plate. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with Peanut and Vegi-Ranch Dipping Sauces.
- For the veggie dipping sauce: in a small bowl combine the cream cheese and sour cream. Mix it together with a spoon.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the peanut dipping sauce: in a small bowl combine the peanut butter, limeade, and yogurt. Mix it all together with a spoon or whisk. Stir in the chili-garlic sauce and season with salt. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
My neighbor has made these on two seperate occasions and they are fantastic. You won't be able to choose a favorite dipping sauce, because they are both fantastic!