1 hr 5 mins
These wings are easy and delicious. The two dips are different and wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs chicken drummettes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle teriyaki marinade, sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, for garnish
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese with chives
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup organic smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, defrosted
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Wash and pat dry the chicken drumettes. Season with salt and pepper. Place the chicken in large zip-top bag. Pour the teriyaki marinade and crushed pineapple into the bag. Zip the bag and mix the chicken around with your hands by squeezing the bag. Place the bag in the refrigerator and let sit for 1 hour.
- 3When ready to cook the drumettes, line a baking sheet with tin foil. Remove the drumettes from the marinade bag and place them on the baking sheet, leaving some space between each piece. Throw away the marinade bag and wash hands with warm water and soap.
- 4Using oven mitts place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Remove the drumettes from the oven with baking mitts and, using tongs, place the drumettes on a serving plate. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with Peanut and Vegi-Ranch Dipping Sauces.
- 5For the veggie dipping sauce: in a small bowl combine the cream cheese and sour cream. Mix it together with a spoon.
- 6Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 7For the peanut dipping sauce: in a small bowl combine the peanut butter, limeade, and yogurt. Mix it all together with a spoon or whisk. Stir in the chili-garlic sauce and season with salt. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.2
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 103.0 mg
- Sodium 1803.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with chives