Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are great for a party because they aren't as juicy as typical teriyaki chicken wings. You can refrigerate these in a zip-loc bag and reheat in microwave. Serve warm or room temperature.
- 3 lbs chicken wings, tips removed and split at joint
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger or 1 tablespoon fresh grated gingerroot
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Place chicken wings in a large shallow baking pan.
- Bring the remaining ingredients to a boil in a saucepan.
- Pour marinade over wings and place in a 350 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove from oven and place on a jelly roll pan. Turn oven up to broil and brown wings until crispy, turning a couple of times.
hubby liked it! couldn't find dry mustard. the recipe was still good without it!
These wings are great. We loved them. I think the sauce would be good on pork also.
Everyone loved these wings...better than in the restaraunt!