1/1 Photo of Teriyaki Chicken Thighs
1 hr 20 mins
Sam #3's Note:
Taken from an iVillage message board member who said they got it from Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger show. Prep time included marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the soy sauce, sugar, sherry, vinegar, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- 2Transfer to a resealable plastic bag and add the chicken.
- 3Seal the bag and marinate the chicken in the refrigerator, turning once, for 1 hour.
- 4The chicken can be marinated for up to 4 hours.
- 5Heat the broiler to high.
- 6Arrange the chicken on a broiler pan skin side down and broil until brown and crispy, 8 to 10 minutes.
- 7Flip the chicken and broil until almost cooked through, about 8 minutes longer.
- 8Sprinkle with sesame seeds and cook until the seeds turn golden brown and the chicken is done, 1 to 2 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.4
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 125.6 mg
- Sodium 487.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 30.5 g