Recipe by OahuPat Abrams
I created this sauce when I ran out of the bottled teriyaki sauce. It would also be good as a grilling marinade.
Top Review by m_casey24
This was AMAZING!! I tweaked a few things- added more mushrooms, and a little more and less of a few other things- but this is the 3rd time I have made it- and it ALWAYS turns out no matter what little extras I add. I love this recipe!!! Thank you!!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1 bag frozen stir fry vegetables (I use Safeway)
- 4 cups cooked rice