1/3 Photos of Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry
echo echo's Note:
Serve over rice or chow mein noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-size strips
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 2 scallions, sliced thin (white part plus 2 inches of the green part)
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and vinegar. Dissolve cornstarch in 1 Tbsp water and stir into the sauce mixture; set aside.
- 2In wok or large skillet over high heat, heat oil and stir-fry chicken 2 minutes.
- 3Add vegetables and cook about 2 more minutes until chicken loses its pink color and vegetables soften.
- 4Add sauce to skillet and cook, stirring, until heated through and sauce is thickened.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.3
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 1985.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: