Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on about.com I don't think it is very authentic, but it sounds good!
- 4 cups sushi rice
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts in teriyaki sauce, cooked
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 sheet nori
- Cut teriyaki chicken into small chunks. Put a nori sheet on top of a bamboo mat (makisu). Spread sushi rice on top of the nori sheet.
- Place the chickent chunks lengthwise on the rice. Put a little bit of teriyaki sauce on top of the chicken.
- Roll up the bamboo mat, pressing forward to shape the sushi into a cylinder. Press the bamboo mat firmly and remove it from the sushi.
- Cut the rolled sushi into bite-sized pieces.