- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in strips
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 4 whole pita bread rounds, cut in half
- 8 whole romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- bean sprouts
Directions See How It's Made
- n small bowl, combine chicken strips, teriyaki sauce and garlic.
- Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat over medium high heat until hot.
- Add chicken mixture and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Fill each pita half with lettuce, tomato, chicken and bean sprouts.