1/2 Photos of Teriyaki Chicken Pitas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1n small bowl, combine chicken strips, teriyaki sauce and garlic.
- 2Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- 3Heat over medium high heat until hot.
- 4Add chicken mixture and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- 5Remove from heat and keep warm.
- 6Fill each pita half with lettuce, tomato, chicken and bean sprouts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Chicken Pitas
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.6
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 1092.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 34.0 g