Make and share this Teriyaki Chicken Pitas recipe from Food.com.
- n small bowl, combine chicken strips, teriyaki sauce and garlic.
- Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat over medium high heat until hot.
- Add chicken mixture and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Fill each pita half with lettuce, tomato, chicken and bean sprouts.
This was so good! The only change I made was that I had the chicken marinate in the sauce for the afternoon in the fridge. This could be good on a mini baguette as a sub too. Thanks for sharing your easy & tasty recipe RecipeNut!
This was good. I did feel like something was missing, I'm not sure what. I added onion, but it still seemed lacking to me. Maybe some sort of spread would provide a cohesiveness of the ingredients. I definitely think with some tweaking, it would be a great, super simple, sandwich.